Internet Download Manager (IDM) 2013 is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.
What's new in version 6.15 Build 3?
(Released: Feb 21, 2013)
- Added support for Firefox 21
- Fixed a critical bug with processing some types of redirects
- Resolved problems when displaying "Download progress" dialog tabs with large windows fonts
- Fixed a bug with the download progress bar showing download threads when resuming zip files
Internet Download Manager can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Videos. It also features complete Windows 7 and Vista support, YouTube grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support. The new version also adds improved integration for IE and IE based browsers, redesigned and enhanced download engine, the unique advanced integration into all latest browsers, improved toolbar, and a wealth of other improvements and new features.
1. Uninstall oldest version – reboot OS
2. Unrar and run exe file (just double click)
3. Have fun!
Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.15 Build 3 2013 - 32bit/64bit – Size: 5.9 MB